Instagram

Aqua Hair Korean Salon Styling

8:05 PM claire 0 Comments

A while back for my DnD, I dropped by Orchard Delphi to have my hair styled by Aqua Hair Korean Salon! Imagine walking from the taxi stand at Orchard Towers to Orchard Delphi dressed in this.


Yup people were staring alright. Hope no one thought that this cosplay was the newest in-thing at Orchard Towers :(


Aqua Hair Salon has been opened for more than a year and I really like its homely and welcoming environment. Immediately when I sat down, the staff offered to take my bag to place in the locker and I was served yummy korean tea and snacks :)

Getting my hair curled by tongs! Two people working on my hair at once, I felt pampered :X 

It isn't entirely a Korean hairstyle if it isn't done by a Korean, and in my case, I was really lucky to have Sophia style my hair for me once the curling was done!


That's Sophia back combing my hair to madness, so that I would look like a convincing sorceress/witch/Christine Daae. Don't really know who I looked most like but take your pick! Aqua Hair Korean Salon uses Korean products on your delicate hair, and I hear that their massages are reaaally relaxing and super shiok!!

PS: I really like Sophia's hairstyle and colour! She speaks English well and is bubbly and friendly. I was trying to speak some broken Korean and she was teaching me some new phrases! Be sure to book an appointment with her in advance in order to secure a spot!

The Masterpiece


What do you think? 
There was tons of hair spray and hair pins to keep my hair in place the whole night, and it even lasted til the next day (albeit a little messy)

 SNSD Hairstyles, anyone?

If you have a certain korean hairstyle in mind or want the same look as a celebrity, be sure to make an appointment with:-

Aqua Hair Korean Salon
  • 402 Orchard Road, Delfi Orchard, #03-17
  • Singapore, Singapore 238876
  • Contact: 6732 8011
  • Website/Facebook Page: Aqua Hair Korean Salon

Opening hours: 
Tue - Fri: 10:30 - 19:30
Sat - Sun: 11:00 - 18:00
Closed on Mondays


Thank you Justin and team for the experience!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...